FACTORY 4.1 RCT ANODIZED FULL SYSTEM/CARBONCAP W/BAZZAZ Z-FI
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE.
The Factory 4.1RCT (Resonance Chamber Technology) muffler is all new from FMF Racing and incorporates the latest in resonance chamber technology. A Patented core shape lowers sound levels while maintaining maximum power output, and the five –sided canister shape increases internal volume allowing for the use of more sound absorbing material. The new chamber design of the muffler also allowed FMF to enhance and refine exhaust pressure through a series of internal chambers while meeting FIM 2M-Max sound test as well as the AMA 94dB standards. Including the Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Management System, control your air/fuel ratio from fuel injectors to improve horsepower, torque, and throttle response. Correct for maximum performance especially after modifications such as an aftermarket exhaust. The Bazzaz Z-Fi MX precisely controls fuel delivery to optimize engine performance. This plug and play unit comes with easy to use software and a USB interface, allowing for performance tuning that is switchable ‘on the fly’ with the optional Map Selection Switch
- Massive Power gains throughout the RPM range.
- Quieter than stock
- Huge weight savings
- New RTS (Rapid Tuning System) makes for easy sound insert changes as well as adding US Forestry Approved Spark Arrestor.
- FMF uses the highest quality proprietary blend of alloy titanium made especially to our standards.
- Can be used with FMF header or stock.
- #1 Exhaust in 2011 Supercross Series, 2011 Motocross Series, 2011 Motocross of Nations and 2011 Monster Energy Cup!
- Notice: For Closed Course Competition Use Only. Not Intended for Street Use.